We are glad to offer a $1000 scholarship program from our social responsibility and part of our business as well. Since running toolsfreak.com, we’ve received a lot of loves and appreciations from the people of knowledge, professional and students. Now it’s time to contribute to help some penniless students.
About Tools Freak
Tools Freak is constantly working with the tools we need in our daily life. We purchase the tools, we use them and we test them in our garage. Finally, we make reviews from our real-time experience. We have covered firewood tools and equipment, welding tools and equipment, working safety gears, essential woodworking tools, gardening tools, garage organizing tools and many more.
(Actually, Our original scholarship is $1000 dollar but we’ll give awards more than a winner as a consolation prize)
Who Can Apply?
- Any student (part time/full time) can apply. All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of submission. especially the guys do DIY projects, woodworking, welding, any kind of home renovation, home improvement projects.
- The GPA should be at least 2.5 and you need to provide valid proof of your student identity.
- If you want to send any projects, send with the step by step pictures and proper descriptions. We are Tools Freak and like to know which tools you have used. So, don’t forget to mention tools that you used in your project(s).
How to Apply
- Write an article on any of the topics “DIY projects, welding, woodworking, home renovation, home improvement” between 500-1000 words.
- Submit your application in *.docx format along with your short bio, Email, Name of your University, Department/Course, session, GPA, Nationality, Address and recent passport size photograph.
Key to winning
- The article must be unique and plagiarism free.
- Creative writing.
- Well written and A+ Grammar.
Submission Deadline: February 20, 2019
Submit to: email@example.com
Articles must be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. The winner will be finalized on March 10, 2019, in conformity with article quality and will be announced on our website. Please keep an eye on our website.
Assist us to reach out more people. You are requested to share this post/ link with your friends/college/blogs/websites and social profile. Be a part of our generous scholarship program.
- By submitting an application, you must grant toolsfreak.com permission to post the applicant info.
- We are also granted for contacting you in this regards.
- When you send email to us, toolsfreak.com may retain those communications in order to process inquiries.